This Registration Agreement (“Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of KarachiHost.com, a Karachi, Pakistan based NTN issued sole-proprietor, hereafter “KarachiHost”, “KarachiHost.com”, “Karachi Host”, “the site”, “Reseller”, “Domain Name Reseller”, “Hosting Services Reseller”, “we”, “us”, “our” or the like. The terms “you”, “user”, “customer”, “subscriber” and the like refer to an individual or entity who accepts this Agreement. To use KarachiHost.com’s services, you must read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement. You acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms in this Agreement. You agree that KarachiHost.com may update these terms of service to add, remove or amend terms, conditions, and policies governing the use and operations of KarachiHost.com. Your use of KarachiHost.com’s website and/or services after such changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- For user based in Pakistan. Pakistani government issued Computerized National Identification Card (CNIC) is compulsory for all users based in Pakistan. Failing to share the CNIC or providing false information may lead to cancellation of domain registration immediately on identification. KarachiHost.com reserves the right to terminate the domain on proof of any wrong information provided by the user.
- For user based outside Pakistan. Government issued Identification Number, Complete address, Valid Contact Number and Country Name are Compulsory for all International clients. KarachiHost.com reserves the right to terminate the domain on proof of any wrong information provided by the user.
- You may not have any offensive material/images or language of any kind in publicly viewable pages, including but not exclusive to terrorism related/pornographic/adult images/explicit language/hate messages, etc…
- You are not permitted to host any websites/scripts/images which are illegal or suspected to be illegal/copyright infringements, (including but not exclusive to illegal downloads, torrents, warez, mp3, movies, etc);
- You are not permitted to host any websites/scripts which may be considered as a high security threat to our servers, (including but not exclusive to IRC scripts, out of date scripts, e.g. scripts which spammers can easily hack for spamming etc);
- Backups and Data Loss. Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. KarachiHost.com is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on KarachiHost.com’s servers.
- KarachiHost.com, its employees, staff, vendors are not responsible for migrating/transferring/uploading/editing any website content whatsoever. Nor are we responsible for supporting third party scripts. We are hosting providers and are here to ensure the servers are running smoothly at all times. No accounts are supplied with any website content.
- You agree to KarachiHost.com’s indemnity, and hold KarachiHost.com blameless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable solicitor’s fees that may arise out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed through your website(s); (2) any material supplied by you infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers through KarachiHost.com’s servers.
- Please take careful note that KarachiHost.com is not a domain name registrar. We are resellers of different domain registrars and datacenter services. KarachiHost.com customers are bound with 3rd parties vendors terms and conditions.
- There are no refunds at all of any kind.
- KarachiHost.com shall not be in default of any obligation under the agreement if the failure to perform the obligation is due to any event beyond KarachiHost.com’s control, including, without limitation, significant failure of a portion of the power grid, significant failure of the Internet, natural disaster, war, riot, insurrection, epidemic, strikes or other organized labor action, terrorist activity, or other events of a magnitude or type for which precautions are not generally taken in the industry.
- KarachiHost.com does not allow its servers or services to be used in any way that violate the international and national spam acts.
- Unsolicited Email. You agree that you will not utilize any KarachiHost.com servers or services for transmitting bulk, unsolicited email to third parties without expressly having their permission to be opted-in to receive emails from you, or that are not transactional in nature.
- Unsolicited Facsimiles. You agree that you will not utilize any KarachiHost.com servers or services for transmitting unsolicited facsimiles (Faxes) which are an advertisement or without first obtaining prior confirmed consent to send such communications to the recipient.
- Opt-Ins. For all emails that go through the KarachiHost.com system and have previous customer consent, you must include a legitimate physical mailing address of the sender and an opt-out method in the footer of the email. Upon request, KarachiHost.com may ask for definitive proof of an opt-in for mail to be sent out through your account. KarachiHost.com reserves the right to terminate any email account, website or other hosted service based on the fact that email going through its servers may not apply to all applicable laws, and/or the fact that your account is deemed to be sending bulk unsolicited email and or faxes.
- KarachiHost.com will not be responsible for delivery of email and is not liable for email lost due to Registered Domain Holder’s email client or email provider and how these companies and programs deliver email. It is your responsibility to maintain a current and up-to-date email account. Please note that certain emails are required during domain registration, as stipulated by ICANN and for your protection. Should you not be able to unsubscribe to a specific email you should delete your domain names, close your account and/or transfer the domain to another registrar.
- Registered Name Holder Representations and Warranties. You represent that all information you submit to KarachiHost.com is factually correct, and understand that providing false information with regards to domain registrations is considered a breach of contract with the sponsoring registry.
- Accurate Information. You warrant that all information submitted about your domain registration will contain accurate and up-to-date information such as full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, fax number, if available the registered name holder, authorized person for contact person and if necessary organization or corporation name responsible for said domain registration.
- Inaccurate and/or Unreliable Information. Willful provision of inaccurate or unreliable information, willful failure to update information provided to KarachiHost.com within seven (7) days of any change, or your failure to respond for over fifteen (15) days to inquiries by KarachiHost.com concerning the accuracy of contact details associated with a domain registration shall constitute a material breach of this contract and be a basis for suspension and/or cancellation of the domain name registration. Furthermore, KarachiHost.com reserves the right to modify registered name holder’s information when possible to correct inaccuracies or unreliable information.
- Third Party Owners. Any registered name holder that licenses use of a domain name to a third party is the registered agent and the registered name holder of said domain. The registered agent is responsible for providing its own contact information, providing accurate information and making updates as required in the terms of registration (this document.) A registered name holder licensing use of said domain shall accept liability for harm caused by wrongful use of the registered name, unless it promptly discloses the current contact information provided by the licensee to a party providing reasonable evidence of actionable harm. You represent that you have obtained consent from any third parties to register a domain on their behalf before registering a domain name with KarachiHost.com.
- Legal Rights to Domains. The registered name holder represents, to the best of the registered name holder’s knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the Registered Name, nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used, infringes on the legal rights of any third party. KarachiHost.com is not responsible to determine whether the domain name(s) the registered name holder registers, and the use of said domain(s) infringes legal rights of others. It is the registered name holderâ€™s sole responsibility to know whether or not the domain name(s) registered do not directly infringe on the legal rights of any third party. By utilizing KarachiHost.com’s services, the registered name holder represents, to the best of the registered name holder’s knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the Registered Name, nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used, infringes on the legal rights of any third party.
- Legal Jurisdiction. Disputes concerning or arising from the use of a registered domain name, the registered domain name holder shall submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts (1) of the Registered Name Holder’s domicile and (2) where the Registrar is located.
- ICANN Adopted Specifications or Policies. Registered Name Holder agrees that the registration of any domain name shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer pursuant to any ICANN adopted specifications or policies (1) to correct mistakes by Registrar or the Registry Operator in registering the name or (2) for the resolution of disputes concerning the Registered Name(s).
- Registrant Rights and Responsibilities. The Registrant must comply with all applicable terms and conditions, policies and procedures set by ICANN and summarized on ICANN’s website: http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/registrant-rights-responsibilities-en.htm.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless KarachiHost.com, it’s officers directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to the Registered Name holder’s domain name registration. By entering this agreement you agree that KarachiHost.com, at its sole discretion, may take whatever actions are necessary with regards to the modification, assignment and control of your domain and or other products and services it offers. KarachiHost.com is not responsible for domains that are allowed to expire or transfer to other registrars outside of KarachiHost.com.
- Your Consent To Uphold This Agreement. You agree to uphold the terms in this agreement and any future changes to this agreement. Failure to do so may result in termination of services, and or termination of your account.
- Expired Domain Process. Upon expiration your nameservers will be changed to expired1.namebrightdns.com and expired2.namebrightdns.com or ns1.servacious.net and ns2servacious.net as is required by ICANN’s ERRP. (Expired Registration Recovery Policy) During this “outage” your domain will have all services interrupted (including but not limited to email, web hosting, ftp servers, etc.) During this expiration process you will be allowed to renew the domain for the standard renewal cost of that domain per the TLD’s current price.
The registrant of an expired domain will be given no less than 30 days to pay for the renewal of the domain before the domain will enter Redemption Grace Period (“RGP”). Domain names at KarachiHost.com move from “expired” status to RGP status on the 30th day after a domain name’s expiration. Due to processing constraints, on rare occasions this date might be up to 10 days later. As a registrant you should expect this will happen on the 30th day after the domain name expires.
As the registrar of a deleted domain, registrar takes zero liability for domains that were allowed to expire due to user error, non-payment, and credit card on file being out of date or over balance. Registrar will provide ample notification to user about potential domain name expirations when applicable, but is not liable in situations where a domain is allowed to expire, and not renewed for a period of 30 days beyond the domain’s expiration date.
- Domain Deletion / Redemption Grace Period Recovery. If you fail to renew your domain through the end of the expiration of the domain (30 days from the domain name’s expiration) that domain will enter Redemption Grace Period (aka “RGP”) Once a domain enters RGP status you will have 30 days to “redeem” the domain at the standard redemption period price. The cost to redeem a .com or .net domain from RGP is $85 per domain that is recovered once the domain has entered the RGP stage of the expiration process. Non .com or .net domains will be charged $85, or the registry’s redemption fee; whichever cost is greater. Any domain that goes beyond this 30 days of Redemption Grace Period (in addition to the previous 30 days of auto-renew grace period) will be irretrievable. Meaning 60 days after the domain name’s expiration date.
There are two processes whereby domains go through RGP at KarachiHost.com. Registry Redemption Grace Period (a.k.a “Registry RGP”) and Registrar Redemption Grace Period (a.k.a. “Registrar RGP”). In the case of Registrar RGP, the domain name may be auctioned off or sold to third parties who have an interest in the domain beginning on the 30th day after the domain name has expired. Should a third party purchase rights to the domain, you will have exactly 30 days from the beginning of RGP to pay the redemption fee to have the domain name returned to you. Should the redemption fee not be paid within 60 days after the domain name’s expiration, the ownership of the domain will change hands and be irreversible.
In the case of Registry RGP, the domain name will be deleted and go through the registry’s RGP process. This period is mandated to be the 30 days immediately following the deletion of a registration. Therefore, presuming the domain name is deleted at the registry on the 30th day after the domain name’s expiration, you will have 30 days following that date to redeem the domain name for the standard redemption cost of $160. Again, if you do not redeem a domain before the end of this redemption grace period, the domain will drop and become available for anyone to use. In many cases, you can lose permanent rights and access to the domain.
In other words, if the domain name is not renewed or redeemed within 60 days following the expiration, the domain will be irretrievable. During the first 30 days you can pay the basic renewal fee. In the second 30 days the Redemption fee for .com and .net is $160.
- Privacy Protection. If you use privacy protection provided by KarachiHost.com you agree that you will not abuse the service, and any involvement / interaction on KarachiHost.com’s behalf you will be charged a $200 “Whois privacy protection maintenance fee”. This includes, but is not limited to legal services required from operating said domain, disputes over your domain or mediation of some form concerning the domain. If your accounts are found to be problematic, for any reason whatsoever, KarachiHost.com has the full right to terminate privacy protection on any and all domain names in your account. If you are doing anything illegal or questionably illegal on a domain name that is privacy protected, your privacy protection will be removed immediately. You grant KarachiHost.com absolute right and power. By using privacy protection services you consent that your personal information is not 100% protected. For iron clad privacy in Whois, KarachiHost.com suggests you hire a lawyer and have that lawyer be the primary contact on your domain. If NKarachiHost.com ameBright receives a UDRP on a domain name that has privacy protected turned on, it will remove privacy protection so that you can respond to the dispute as the owner of the domain name.
- For any Domain Disputes, please email email@example.com.
You agree that in using privacy protection services, KarachiHost.com will review and forward certain communications addressed to this domain at it’s own digression. In using Privacy Protection you acknowledge you are pointing ownership of the domain to KarachiHost.com .
Please note that certain domain registries do not allow privacy protection. Some example extensions that do not allow privacy protection are: .asia, .bz, .in, .ca, .ch, .cn, .co.uk, .com.au, .com.es, .com.sg, .de, .es, .eu, .fr, .li, .me.uk, .net.au, .nom.es, .nu, .org.au, .org.es, .org.uk, .sg, .us
- Transfer of Domain Names. By registering domains with KarachiHost.com registrant’s of those domain names expressly agree and authorize KarachiHost.com to act as your Designated Agent as defined by ICANN’s transfer policy. You expressly agree to and authorize KarachiHost.com to approve each change of registrant on your behalf. When the prior registrant of a domain name requests that KarachiHost.com transfer their domain to another customer’s KarachiHost.com account or to another ICANN accredited registrar (to a new registrant) you are giving KarachiHost.com to act as your Designated Agent and approve said transfer. This includes approving the transfer on behalf of the prior registrant and/or the new registrant, as the transfer relates to the approval requirements of the transfer to or from KarachiHost.com
- “Designated Agent” is defined as an individual or entity that the prior registrant OR the new registrant explicitly authorizes to approve a Change of Registrant on its behalf.
- “Prior Registrant” is defined as the listed registrant (entity or person) at the time the change in registrant is initiated
- “New Registrant” is defined as the entity or person in which the prior registrant is transferring the domain to. This includes any material change in the registrant information.
- “Change of Registrant” is defined as a material change to any of the following:
- Registrant name
- Registrant organization
- Registrant email address
- Administrative Contact email address (if no prior registrant email address was provided)
- Breach of Agreement. You agree that in breach of this agreement, or any part thereof, that the following remedies may be made: i.) any domains registered at KarachiHost.com in conflict with this agreement may be cancelled as per our terms of this agreement. ii.) Under most situations we will put a suspension on a domain registration or service that is found in conflict; however we reserve the right to employ i. above. iii.) KarachiHost.com may correct any mistakes made on your part with regards to your domain registrations and information provided within them.
Upon certain breaches of this agreement KarachiHost.com will provide via email a summary of your breach and recommended actions. You will be given 10 days to provide support, evidence and proof of your case, at which time we will review all the facts. If you are still found in breach after 10 days, KarachiHost will take actions specifically determined in this agreement.
Termination of accounts or services can happen without justified reason, based on the sole discretion of KarachiHost.com.
- Behavior of Website. You agree that when you submit information to our website, it frequently is requesting changes be made. Not all submissions can be “cancelled”, especially when working “in bulk”. You are at your own risk when working with groups of domains. Furthermore, KarachiHost does not guarantee its website to be operational at all times, and you accept the risks with using KarachiHost.com. KarachiHost is not responsible for inaccuracies in our system which might cause unintended consequences.
- Customer agrees to use the KarachiHost.com’s service in compliance with applicable law and KarachiHost.com’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”), which is hereby incorporated by reference in this Agreement. Customer agrees that KarachiHost.com may, in its reasonable commercial judgment consistent with industry standards, amend the AUP from time to time to further detail or describe reasonable restrictions and conditions on Customer’s use of the Services. Amendments to the AUP are effective on the earlier of KarachiHost.com’s notice to Customer that an amendment has been made, or the first day of any Renewal Term that begins subsequent to the amendment. Customer agrees to cooperate with KarachiHost.com’s reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the AUP. In the event of a dispute between KarachiHost.com and Customer regarding the interpretation of the AUP, KarachiHost.com’s commercially reasonable interpretation of the AUP shall govern.
- Customer represents and warrants to KarachiHost.com that the information he, she or it has provided and will provide to KarachiHost.com for purposes of establishing and maintaining the service is accurate. If Customer is an individual, Customer represents and warrants to KarachiHost.com that he or she is at least 18 years of age. KarachiHost.com may rely on the instructions of the person listed as the Primary Customer Contact on the Order with regard to Customer’s account until Customer has provided a written notice changing the Primary Customer Contract.
- Legal Conduct. You agree that your use of the KarachiHost.com system is only for legal activities. Use of our servers, our services, email or any other part of KarachiHost.com for illegal activities will constitute a material breach of this agreement and your account may be placed on hold or suspended depending on the severity of the infraction.
BY PURCHASING HOSTING SERVICES FROM US, YOU AGREE TO AND ARE BOUND BY OUR TERMS OF SERVICES. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL OUR TERMS OF SERVICES CAN RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF SERVICES, INSTANT ACCOUNT SUSPENSION OF SERVICES, AND IN SEVERE CASES COMPLETE TERMINATION OF SERVICES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
KarachiHost.com may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. KarachiHost.com will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
Karachi Host is a part of Intelisales. The company, Intelisales, is a Registered of Firm company. All sales will be finalised through Intelisales. Intelisales is Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) registered international Call Centre.
Physical Address: Marine Faisal, Suite #702, PECHS, Block 6, Plot #FL-10/A, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75400, Pakistan
By using KarachiHost.com’s services you agree to the above terms and conditions.